Saturday, April 02, 2005

a day to reckon

well, y'day i was having fun with the chronicles or riddic and shots of tequila with my lovely girl friend and my other friends, when the sudden surge of reality hit me as blitzkrieg, "there are 2 papers due in the morning by 9", well i thought, it still has about 7 hours, but my tipsy factor made me forget that i had to sleep too. Hurried back to the borrowed notebook and over exited topics of sarbanes oxley made me come back to life with a jolt. finally did manage to enjoy the movie, the tequila and also the homeworks.

its funny when u say i got a school to attend and homework to complete, when u r 25 years old, well, in my defence i can say that i had forgotten to be the student i used to be. after i turned a CPA by the age of 22, life was a little fun ride with over charged credit cards and all the strategies to repay them, and a car which had to be sold for my MBA purpose, a family i had to leave for travel and a dream i had to pursue.

as iron maiden would want to say, "many years ago that I left home and came this wayI was a young man, full of hope and dreamsBut now it seems to me that all is lost andnothing gainedSometimes things ain't what they seemNo brave new world"
since i am not hoping for the worst, i guess there are no prayers for the dying :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Journal of your is really great. genius thoughts in few minutes. Your cute girlfriend is lucky.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 9:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home