Monday, April 11, 2005

contemplating

well, my gurl got a good bonus, as happy as i was i guess, i was not the best expresser of my happiness. which makes me wanna wonder, why was the mood so melancholic???
i have like everything i need right now, i got my finances worked out, i get to see my gurl every day, my exams and presentations are going good, people back at home are doing good.
whats wrong with me today, i am still contemplating :)

yeah, a series of events have happened.
my gurl gifted me with a black silvertone guitar with amps and zoom for effects, its awesome, but for some reason, all i can play is smoke on the water riff. well, i do play the riff for crazy train, but all u hear is the crazy part, and the train seems to have departed long time ago.

why is it that when i have something i still feel bad. is it just because i am only human.
but vathsa always defied the nature and the whole un-uniqueness, what is happening to the clan of the rage, if the first ever warrior is succumbed to the abysmal pits of non reason and purpose.

but i guess i should be ok by morning, all i need is a bottle of beer and things wud be snapping back faster than one can say blitzkrieg. LOL

i feel this little twitch in my left eye, believed to be a bad luck symbol in my country, but it is equally compensated by the ever irritating twitch in my right eye as well, so does this mean i am going to get the net effect of each or each individually and more importantly, will there be any taxes.

well, as Groucho marx said, i will not be a member of a club that will take me as a member. i guess i will not have a fan who will want me as an idol.

parting comments:
"waiting for a change of season, all the winters been so long
searching for a rhyme or reason,i just have to move on"

vathsa
who else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home