Monday, April 25, 2005

end of an era

well, as expected, the end of an era dawns the beginning of a new one. my first ever term as a student in the US ended and i had a whole 24 hours to celebrate the vacation. Yes i had a whole sunday for a vacation between two terms.

i started with a splendid game of squash with an oversized squash court with bigger boundaries, which can make any novice play like Jahangir Khan. wasn't too much fun. all it gave me was body ache and it was thorough in doing so. i have a pain in every part of my body, well almost everypart (i dont have a headache, stop imagining perversions)

saw oceans twelve with my gurl, till the time it got boring, i guess all remakes suck, with a few exception.

had to wait on the bus stop on my way home for ever i guess, after some 90 minutes wait, i finally got a bus at 11:45 in the night. it was fun trying to keep up my body heat by walking up and down in a very soar body. i guess we all deserve what we get.

the next term is starting today, and all i can think is when is my loan gonna come, when do i have to work, how much to pay for CPA, when to do it. well i know i came with a purpose and even though its not a total financial embarassment, its a little hardship and i know everyone is doing all that they can to help me. I know i will get past this and once i am very very rich (hopefully very very soon) i will laugh at this, even if i dont laugh, may be just smile :)

I guess life at this point is like a game of poker, u put in money bet higher or just match the surroudings thinking you have a pair of aces, but when the flop, the turn and the rivers come out, you hope they dont give anyone else a stratight flush. we expect we get 2 aces on the flop and take everything. But unfortunately that does not happen all the time.

well, i guess if i win a lottery i might be very very stable, but what are the chances of that happening :). but that doesn't put me down and get me down either. if someone won a 205 million dollar lottery with just one ticket, i guess anything is possible.

i will be here to update my arduous task ahead and i hope u will be there to read it, whats the point otherwise :)

all this melancholy has made me hungry.

i gotta go eat now, probably a big piece of gainful side of life :)

vathsa
who else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home