Thursday, April 06, 2006

my parents read my blog!

yes,
something that has not happened in quite sometime since.............ever :)
my parents read my blog!

so i guess i am back from my hiatus. atleast for a lil bit.

i met up with goti (gowtham) last month and he has described it better, so please read all about it, and its free :)
http://sgowtham.homelinux.net/blog/2006/03/18/nj-and-ny-day-1/

and ofcourse he has taken some really wonderful fotos

http://sgowtham.homelinux.net/gallery/NewYork.html?y=2006

these are some parts of NY that you have to see.

and i met up with Dini last week, i did manage to beat him in a couple of games of 8 ball pool but got my ass kicked around a million games.

Latha went to vegas on a trip well a business conference. she had fun for the first 2 days then it got boring for her :). This is the second trip to vegas i am missing. If its in my destiny then i might just go sometime. may be my bachelors party, lets see how that works.

I am on a warpath for my CPA exams. I have come to realize a revelation. "I AM LAZY". Man sometimes i think i am lazy to a point that just pisses me off. But research says it takes about 5 years for anyone to change a in-born habit, lets see if i am lazy at that too.

Gotta do job hunting soon, I have started it but not to a great extent. I am waiting for my CPA to get over, so i can ask a little more money :)

more later
coz as always
"Destiny Awaits"

vathsa
who else!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog

Sunday, April 09, 2006 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger Surya said...

Vatz n lazy????? ......then god save us :)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home