Sunday, September 03, 2006

first week of the rest of my life

vathsa is a working man again :)
end of all the jeans, bracelets and jarring ear-ring days.
I finally have to say good bye to the things that gave me company for the last 2 years (if you count HP, then the last 4 years).
I have a permanent tattoo adorning my arm and thats that.

Don't get me wrong, I luv to work, the transition should also not be that difficult, becuase i have been working since i was 18 and now i am 26, so do the math.

ater that really boring introduction,
its time to move on and make some money, i don't want the world, but i want to have so much that i don't care who owns it :).

now i am just busy getting music and guitar classes. i luv to attend classes, but i guess i will currently settle for DVD's :). also busy hunting for apartments so i can have a place of my very own. lots to do and lots to look forward to, like the iron maiden concert next month in my very own city of new york, want to get the floor seats but they are sold out and the ebay prices are outrageous, a single ticket is being sold for nearly 500 dollars. i don't know if i am that big a fan of maiden and thats a huge conflict in my head because they are my favorite group in the whole wide world. so lets see how life goes in the next 4 weeks,

till then
vathsa
who else!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gr8 going keep roocking vats

Thursday, September 07, 2006 12:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vatz.. been long since u posted something.... there r ppl waitin:)

Saturday, November 04, 2006 5:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home