Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Shook hands with Mittal!

oh yes,
one of the happiest days of my life :)

I had a chance to shake hands with one of the biggest celebrities in my book.
Lakshmi Mittal.

Oh man, he is such a humble and down to earth guy, and I shook his hand!

I had an opportunity to say
"I am a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of yours and Its an honor to meet you"
well, thats all the time I had before he was flocked by a thousand steel company CEO's :)

thats it for me!

till something else happens,

vathsa
who else!
seriously :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...

how come & where u met him ?

Thts too coooool :))

Anju

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 8:30:00 AM  
Blogger Surya said...

wowooowoowwowow vat....

thats one of the amazing things ve ever heard.. sorry for the delay in viewing ur blog.... was jus talkin bout his greatness an hour back.... n now i read this..

throw some more light on it.....
one grt dude meets another:)

surya

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 2:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home