Monday, May 16, 2005

desperate

yeah,
like the Baton Rouge song
when the rain comes falling down and u r lonely and the night was colder
dont worry coz i'll be there for you :)
in my case, the person who doesn't have to worry is just me, coz i am on my side
confused???

let me throw some light on the matter
its me, the man on my side, so i guess the things are decent

ok
here is something that is eating my mind for quite sometime
when we know that the companies that are built to last, seldom change their core values, but constantly refine their operations, does it hold good for individuals as well.

a man of character and convictions, principles and beliefs who has never changed for anything not even for himself, is posed with a situation, how must he react??
i am known for my confidence to the point that i am said to be egoistic, frankly i love it, but when someone so close says leave your ego, it shakes my universe, somthing that will never be done.

funny thing happened on my break in my school,
i was busy gormandizing the delicious choc-chip cookies and gratifying myself with a little less flavored coffee, than usual, when all of a sudden i get an offer to make some money, legal way, and best of all, not much work.

This makes me think, i must have done something right, may be something so right, that even i dont know what it was :). but anyway, my policy, never say no to money, coffee and booze. so i accept the offer.

After a little bit of contemplating and much more exercising on the excel about my current situation, i might be able to take up my CPA afterall. A bold journey for a handsome warrior :)

destiny awaits

Vat,
who else

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh ! who is the hunk in the photo. Seems like palaniappan meets tom cruise.Cool pic dude, i agree with ur cute girlfriend that u r handsome and have a great sense of humor. Way to go dude

Thursday, May 26, 2005 12:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooper kano

especially the boating part is wot i liked. i was just watching snaps of u peddling at a lake in kerla when me n my gurlz were happily having a swim bak in the resort in wot i cud call close to a bikini coz all the naughty guys were offf

he he he

ranju

Friday, June 10, 2005 1:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home