Thursday, July 14, 2005

in the words of Bob Dylan!

well, this is from one of his songs called "Things have Changed" for the movie "Wonderboys"

some selected lines from this song

"A worried man with a worried mind
No one in front of me and nothing behind
There's a woman on my lap and she's drinking champagne
Got white skin, got assassin's eyes
I'm looking up into the sapphire tinted skies
I'm well dressed, waiting on the last train

Standing on the gallows with my head in a noose
Any minute now I'm expecting all hell to break loose

I've been walking forty miles of bad road
If the bible is right, the world will explode
I've been trying to get as far away from myself as I can
Some things are too hot to touch
The human mind can only stand so much
You can't win with a losing hand

I hurt easy, I just don't show it
You can hurt someone and not even know it
The next sixty seconds could be like an eternity
Gonna get low down, gonna fly high
All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie

People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sanju is a fan of Bob Dylan !!

Sometimes he makes sense from nowhere !

Anju

Thursday, August 04, 2005 8:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. "things hav changed" makes a lot of sense.. lot of reality.. gud 1..

LUV
santu

Monday, September 26, 2005 7:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home