Tuesday, July 12, 2005

promotions!

its gotta be the strangest co-incidence.
kinda of a vision with a twist (actually a great twist)
2 of 3 most influential women in my life are expecting a promotion
you probably guessed it right, my mom and my girl friend!
i was betting with myself as to who's gonna get it first
destiny said "guess again"
they both got it on the same day!
and that got me tripping all over :), kinda good tripping.

my mom got to be a section officer, however i think its about time she got that promotion, i always felt she is too talented for that place, but circumstances have kept her there. She doesn't have any regrets infact she is very grateful for that place and thats all that matters. come to think of it, i guess its her office that has gotten everyone so far (did i mention that my father also retired recently from the very same office, ofcourse with a much higher designation)

my girlfriend starting next week gets to manage a whole new line of business, i am all exited for latha, i hope she gets to have the same kind of exitement as me. She gets to move on from her current role, but not instantaneously, i believe there is some transition period involved. i guess its all good.

so i celebrated it with Latha, soumya, Vijay, Raj, Akhil, Sumanth, Kannan, Swamy, Srini, and ofcourse my only old friend named barley water, more popularly known as beer :)

till another update
destiny awaits!
vat

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this is real gr8 news. Congrats to both of them.
Rgds
Balaji

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 1:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home